From November 29 until December 24, 2019 the Nuremberg Christkindlesmarkt will again attract the impressive number of up to 2 Million visitors. Find some key facts on the 2019 Christkindlesmarkt below and don’t miss to book your chauffeured service in time.
The Nuremberg Christkindlesmarkt is by far the most famous Christmas Market in Germany. The Opening Ceremony, with the attendance of Nuremberg inhabitants and tourists from all over the world, will be held on November 29, 2019.
Key Facts on the Nuremberg Christkindlesmarkt in Nuremberg, Germany
- Date: November 29 until December 24, 2019
- The Market: Here you’ll find useful information on the market stalls and on the history of the market
- Nuremberg: There are many things to discover in Nuremberg, an experienced chauffeur will show you the must-see places of interest.
- Accomodation: The Nuremberg Tourist Office is happy to help
- Chauffeured transportation: Contact us for detailed information on vehicle types, tailored tours and rates.
These are the 5 Things You Must Do on the Nuremberg Christkindlesmarkt
1. Pick up Handcrafted Christmas Decorations
German Christmas markets and especially the Nuremberg Christkindlesmarkt is still the source for the most beautiful hand-made Christmas cribs, Santas, nutcrackers and Christmas ornament, no way that you’re not going to find something to take home.
2. Enjoy the Best Lebkuchen of the World
Lebkuchen is a kind of gingerbread that often includes honey, clover, cardamom, nuts and candied fruit. A treat as such, but if you’re looking for the best, you’ll find it here.
3. Don’t Miss the Market Food
Bratwurst in the first place, Stollen (a fruit cake) and Kartoffelpuffer (a potato pancake) with apple sauce, there’s more than many opportunities to satisfy your appetite.
4. Have a Glühwein
Glühwein is essentially a hot mulled wine spiced with clover, cinnamon and orange fruit, it’s tasty and also it helps to warm you up if it’s cold
5. Complete Your Collection of Market Mugs
When you order a Glühwein (or a cider or a punch) you’ll need to pay a deposit for the mug. But if you like the mug, and some of those are quite beautiful and festive, you can keep them and take them home as a souvenir.
Get an Offer for Your Chauffeured Service
Get in touch with us so that we can make an individual offer for your stay in Nuremberg. We can provide you with Meet & Greet Services at the Nuremberg airport and take care of your personal chauffeured service.