Excellent innovations and unusual products can be explored at Hannover Messe from July 13 – 17, 2020. Hannover Messe will open its doors to 200,000 visitors from all over the world. It brings the core industrial sectors together at one location – from drive engineering, automation, energy, R&D and industrial IT to subcontracting.
Key facts about Hannover Messe 2020
- NEW DATE: Monday, July 13 until Friday, July 17, 2020
- The venue: Messegelände, 30521 Hannover. Check out the hall plan.
- Exhibition: 6,000 exhibitors from software, IT, automation, energy and logistics
- Visitors: 200,000 visitors in total. Two-thirds of attendees are involved in making investment decisions in their companies.
- Transport: We will arrange your personal limousine service. Contact us for detailed information about vehicle types, tailor-made tours and prices.
Discover Hannover with an experienced chauffeur.
The best start for your participation in the Hannover Messe is a relaxed trip. After landing at Hannover Airport, your pre-booked limousine will be waiting in front of the airport. An experienced chauffeur with local knowledge will help you find your way around Hannover. You will arrive at the venue or your hotel relaxed and on time. As a result you can concentrate 100% on the trade fair and your business appointments. If there is any change of plans, you can contact your driver directly, because you will have the driver’s contact details at hand before your arrival. For added security, you can supplement your booked limousine with airport meet & greet services or armored vehicles.
Get an offer for your chauffeured service
Get in touch with us so that we can make an individual offer for your stay in Hannover. We can also provide you with Meet & Greet services at the airport in Hannover and you can trust that we’ll take real care in arranging your personal chauffeured service.
Industrial Transformation at Hannover Messe
The megatrends of digitalization, individualization and climate protection are the key drivers of industrial change in our times.
- Digitalization: Digitalization, the defining megatrend of our age, has many forms, most notably integration, data analytics, the Internet of Things, platforms and artificial intelligence. Therefore you’ll find 1,500 applications for industry 4.0, AI in industry and 5G at Hannover Messe.
- Individualization: Manufacturers are increasingly moving towards mass customization in order to meet growing demand for individualized products. The challenge, of course, is to individualize without sacrificing profitability.
- Decarbonization: Faced with climate change and the mounting political and social pressure that goes with it, manufacturers are shouldering their responsibilities and moving towards carbon-neutral production.