From February 24 to 27, 2020 the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona will attract more than 100,000 stakeholders of the mobile industry. Find some key facts on MWC 2020 below and don’t miss to book your chauffeured service in time.
MWC is the largest mobile event in the world, bringing together the latest innovations and leading-edge technology alongside today’s most influential visionaries. In 2020 it’s again taking place in Barcelona.
Key Facts on the Mobile World Congress 2020 in Barcelona, Spain
- Date: Monday, Feb 24, to Thursday, Feb 27, 2020
- Venue: Fira Gran Via, Av. Joan Carles I, 64 08908 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona
- Participants: 2,400 exhibitors and 109,000 conference attendees from 198 countries and territories, of which 59 % hold senior-level positions
- Accomodation: You can book your hotel directly via the MWC website.
- Transportation: There is a VIP car drop-off point for CEOs and C-level attendees. We can arrange your personal limousine service. Contact us for detailed information on vehicle types, tailored tours and rates.
Explore Barcelona with an Experienced Driver
The best start for your participation in the Mobile World Congress 2020 is a relaxed journey. After landing at El Prat Airport, your pre-booked limousine is waiting outside the airport. An experienced driver with local knowledge will help you find your ways in Barcelona. You will arrive at the venue or your hotel relaxed and on time so you can concentrate 100% on the conference. In case something unexpected happens, you will be able to contact your driver directly, because you’ll have the driver’s contact details at hand before your arrival. For increased security, you can add airport Meet&Greet or armored vehicles to your pre-booked limousine service.
Get an Offer for Your Chauffeured Service
Get in touch with us so that we can make an individual offer for your stay in Barcelona. We can provide you with Meet & Greet Services at the Barcelona airport and take care of your personal chauffeured service.
Innovation and Trends at MWC 2020
As the new 5G standard rolls out, the convergence of AI, Big Data, and IoT becomes reality. At the Mobile World Congress 2020 you can check out the next innovations and trends in the following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Customer Engagement
- Connectivity: The 5G Era
- Industry X: Internet of Things
- Media & Entertainment
- Our Planet
- Security & Privacy