From March 4 to 8, 2020, the world’s leading travel trade show ITB Berlin will open its doors to more than 160,000 visitors from all over the world. It is the leading business platform for global tourism offers.
Key facts about ITB Berlin 2020
- Date: Wednesday, March 4 until Sunday, March 8, 2020
- The venue: Berlin ExpoCenter, Messedamm 22, 14055 Berlin. Check out the map of the exhibition grounds.
- Exhibition: 10,000 exhibitors from more than 180 countries on 160,000 square meters
- Visitors: More than 113,500 trade visitors and 160,000 visitors in total.
- Transport: We will arrange your personal limousine service. Contact us for detailed information about vehicle types, tailor-made tours and prices.
Discover Berlin with an experienced chauffeur.
The best start for your participation in the ITB Berlin trade show or ITB Berlin convention is a relaxed trip. After landing at Berlin-Tegel Airport, your pre-booked limousine will be waiting in front of the airport. An experienced chauffeur with local knowledge will help you find your way around Berlin. You will arrive at the venue or your hotel relaxed and on time, so that you can concentrate 100% on the travel trade show and your business appointments. If there is any change of plans, you can contact your driver directly, as you will have the driver’s contact details at hand before your arrival. For added security, you can supplement your booked limousine with airport meet & greet services or armored vehicles.
Get an offer for your chauffeured service
Get in touch with us so that we can make an individual offer for your stay in Berlin. We can also provide you with Meet & Greet services at the airport in Berlin and you can trust that we’ll take real care in arranging your personal chauffeured service.
Smart Tourism for the Future: sustainable, digital and relevant
Every year in March the eyes of the international tourism industry turn to Berlin. The ITB Convention is the leading travel industry think tank. What highlights can you expect at ITB Berlin Convention 2020?
- Sustainability is a clear focus of the ITB Berlin Convention. In addition to the ITB CSR Day and the ITB Tourism for Sustainable Development Day, the ITB Responsible Destination Day will take place for the first time.
- Digitalization can make a significant contribution to sustainability. Digital solutions make information, monitoring and control more intelligent and efficient – in other words, smarter.
- Changing customer demands: Tomorrow’s customers demand travel offers that are tailored to their living environment, lifestyle and goals. They’re striving for very personal travel experiences. Changing the traveler in a positive way is increasingly becoming the future challenge for travel.
Image Copyright: VisitBerlin, Photo: Dagmar Schwelle