From March 7 until March 15, 2020 the TEFAF Maastricht will again entice a stunning number of art enthusiasts to this lovely Dutch town. Find some key facts on the 2020 TEFAF Maastricht below and don’t miss to book your chauffeured services in time.
Key Facts on TEFAF Maastricht, Netherlands
- Date: March 07 until March 15, 2020
- The Fair: Here you’ll find useful information on the Maastricht fair, the pre-eminent TEFAF organization in general and the exhibitors for the upcoming event
- Maastricht: There are many things to discover in Maastricht, an experienced chauffeur will take care of your transfers from Amsterdam, Brussels or Duesseldorf airports and will be ready to show you the must-see places of interest.
- Services: The TEFAF website has all the visitor information that are necessary
- Chauffeured transportation: Contact us for detailed information on vehicle types, rates for transfer and for hourly disposals.
Important Background Information About Maastricht And the TEFAF Art Fair
Maastricht: Maastricht is a picturesque medieval and university city in the extreme south of the Netherlands. The city is characterised by its medieval architecture and lively cultural scene. In the cobbled old town you will find the Gothic St. John’s Church (Sint Janskerk) and the Romanesque St. Servatius Basilica with its important collection of religious art. The futuristic Bonnefanten Museum of Fine Arts is located on the banks of the Meuse, which flows through the city centre.
The TEFAF: Is The European Fine Art Fair and was born in Maastricht and developed into one of the most renowned exhibitions for arts and antiques of the world. The TEFAF has its sister exhibitions as the TEFAF New York Spring (Modern and Contemporary Art & Design) and the TEFAF New York Fall (Art from Antiquity to Today).
The TEFAF Fair Ground: The MECC (Maastrichts Expositie en Congres Centrum) offers 100.000 square feet of exhibitions space and there’ll be an approximate number of 35.000 objects offered for sale
Get an Offer for Your Chauffeured Service
Get in touch with us so that we can make an individual offer for your stay in Maastricht. We can also provide you with Meet & Greet Services at the airports of Amsterdam, Brussels and Duesseldorf and you can trust that we’ll take best care of your personal chauffeured service.