The travel safety during COVID-19 (coronavirus), especially of our passengers, was and is our most important concern!
We have established a set of standards for an infection prevention protocol, which is valid since April and will be applied for all journeys with ACTION Worldwide Limousines within our network. Travel safety during COVID-19 is our first priority! The protocol is based on the recommendations of various scientific institutes, the relevant health institutions and the approval authorities of our industry. If new findings are available, we’ll be adapting them immediately.
- Disinfection: after each journey, drivers disinfect all areas in the vehicle with which guests come into contact with disinfectant wipes or disinfectant spray (alcohol solutions with at least 70% alcohol)
- Vehicle choice: in order to keep the distance as large as possible, priority is given to larger vehicle classes such as Mercedes V-Classes (or comparable) with passengers in the last row
- Removal of contagious materials: disinfectants are available in sufficient quantity (disinfectant wipes, sprays, gels) and potential transfer materials such as magazines are removed, to be able to guarantee travel safety during COVID-19
- Partition shields: a shockproof and shatterproof panel or flexible foil (according to the specifications of the StVZO), which is cleaned after each use, ensures that the passenger compartment is separated from the driver (partly realized, otherwise in planning)
Drivers and Greeters
- Risk mitigation: drivers and airport greeters are required to minimize the risk of infection (e.g. no contact with infected family members, regular hand disinfection, monitoring own health status, etc.)
- COVID-19 tests: In order to ensure maximum safety for particularly vulnerable passengers, we offer the assignment of chauffeurs at selected locations who have undergone a current COVID-19 test.
- Face masks: drivers and airport greeters wear a mask covering mouth and nose at all times when they have contact with other people
- Distancing: a minimum distance of 1.5 meters is maintained from the passenger when greeting, helping with luggage, getting off, etc.
- Re-disinfection en route: Intermediate stops are used to re-disinfect the vehicle interior whenever possible
- Disinfection kits: all passengers receive a disinfection kit (individually wrapped wipes, face mask, hand sanitizer, etc.) for travel safety during COVID-19
- Distancing: please accept and keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from the driver whenever possible
- Possible travel restrictions: in the case of cross-border journeys, the passenger is obliged to have the information about any entry/exit regulations (IATA, relevant embassy, Foreign Office or similar), as no guarantee of successful border crossing can be given by the chauffeur service provider